Business Lines of Credit
Draw Lines Toward Success
Lines of credit are used for short-term expenses like payroll and funding short-term capital, or to pay a small loan. Provident State Bank can provide your unique business with a line of credit that will enable you to draw funds at any time.* So whether you want to fund an ongoing marketing campaign or require capital to pay your employees, a line of credit is ideal. There are a few easy steps to get started, and we will be glad to walk you through the entire process. Contact your local PSB branch!
PSB Lines of Credit Advantages:
- Offers funding for working capital or to offset seasonal cash flow.
- Advances are as simple as an email or a phone call.
- Money is readily available on the same day.*
- Borrowing limits can be modified based on your needs.
- Interest rates are only incurred on outstanding principal advances.
- Business credit lines replenish whenever the balance is paid.
Let our business banking team of professionals know that you are interested in learning more about our business credit line options in MD and DE. Credit lines are typically less liquid than business credit cards and usually smaller than business loans. Also, interest rates are variable and will fluctuate with the current economy. Our knowledgeable team will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you find the best business credit line option for your professional pursuits. The time to invest in your business is now and we can help! Contact your local PSB branch today to begin your application.
*Up to the approved credit limit. See your local PSB branch for details.