As of December 14th, 2020 there is a new version of the SecurLOCK™ Equip mobile application available for both iPhone® and AndroidTM users. This new version includes several updates, including an improved User Interface (UI).
SecurLOCK™ Equip empowers customers to control, monitor, and manage card usage from their mobile phones - giving consumers the power to prevent fraudulent transactions, and not just detect fraud after the fact.
Along with the creating transaction controls that limit the way a card can be used, cardholders can access their transaction history and set custom, real-time alerts that help minimize fraud.
Card Control Features
• On/Off with a single touch can be turned on for a short duration or purchase window.
• Location controls where the card can be used and can allow or deny transactions in specific regions.
• Spent Limits set spend thresholds for transaction amounts and for weekly or monthly spend.
• Transaction Type allows uses to enable or disable specific transactions/payment methods.
• Merchant Type allows users to enable or disable specific categories or merchants.
Currently, SecurLOCK is a separate app from PSB's mobile banking app. You can download it through the Google Play and App Store on your Android or iPhone.